ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Racing Blue 182 Cup
My 2 pence worth, its a Cup innit.
19tmjb.jpg

f39840.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
For sure. I think that when/if ever he comes to sell it & someone on here buy it, it will always be known as Chris's car.

Cheers Craig\Rob.

I agree though, someone would have to change something fairly big to be different with it. The problem with that is the fact it'd look far worse. ;)

Racing Blue 182
Hey! I just checked out the Renaultsport page, and it seems mine is only one of 3 that had the Recaro fit!:cool: How chuffed am I!!? Lol!:D Also got both the Cup packs, and I love it!

Sorry, got a bit over-excited at the end there...:eek:

200 Gordini
Hey! I just checked out the Renaultsport page, and it seems mine is only one of 3 that had the Recaro fit!:cool: How chuffed am I!!? Lol!:D Also got both the Cup packs, and I love it!

Sorry, got a bit over-excited at the end there...:eek:

Pics mate? Might see you about cov

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
This is the best colour IMO, Gloss black wheels(or white turini's), lowered, and clean looks awesome!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They aren't new Mr! No more close up ones Chris? All yours seem to be from miles away :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure his touching up skills are fine! No pun intended ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I never sanded the bonnet! lol

It's stonechipped quite badly though. :(

There's close-up pics, two pages back.