ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
here's mine haven't had time to take it anywhere to take some decent shots so here she is on my drive............yes i am a sheep :quiet:, sprayed badges and bullets.........next up is painted engine cover and refurb the wheels.
not interested in comments about " needs to be lowered" i'm too fooking old :rasp:

DSCF1592.gif

DSCF1590.gif

DSCF1552df.gif

200 FF Storm Grey
Some older pics from the NW RB meet...

View attachment 33395

lol I've got a picture from the exact same spot and exact same angle from a Corsa meet, had you just been the go-karting?

Loving these Racing Blues, hopefully have one start of July for me too start personalising, only problem is the plans I had after viewing this site seems they've already been done :\

clio 182 cup
i cant work out which wheels are best, ive got a rb with the white stripes and i fancy some turinis, white look good but how hard are they to keep clean? or would anthracite or black look alright aswell and be less work? any opinions?

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
i cant work out which wheels are best, ive got a rb with the white stripes and i fancy some turinis, white look good but how hard are they to keep clean? or would anthracite or black look alright aswell and be less work? any opinions?

i'm waiting until i get some white turinis then i'll add some stripes, think they'll suit those wheels better, will keep it this way for a year or so with all the badges done in anthracite, then will spray them white to go with the stripes and turinis

Here are a few shots of mine. Done 2,200 miles now and heading to the Nurburgring and the Alps next weekend.

Pretty much standard except the slightly darker wheels and now on 62k miles!

I've always thought RB is the best colour for 182s so it was the only colour I was ever going to choose :)

SDC13199.jpg

SDC13028-1.jpg

SDC13029-1.jpg

SDC13201.jpg

white leon cupra R
here's mine haven't had time to take it anywhere to take some decent shots so here she is on my drive............yes i am a sheep :quiet:, sprayed badges and bullets.........next up is painted engine cover and refurb the wheels.
not interested in comments about " needs to be lowered" i'm too fooking old :rasp:

DSCF1592.gif

DSCF1590.gif

DSCF1552df.gif

hey orange calipers same as mine rb and orange!!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
hey orange calipers same as mine rb and orange!!

they're yellow lol ( pic has been touched up in photoshop )they were like that when i bought it, i'll prob spray them black when i take the wheels off to refurb

Caterham 270R
All the Rb's on here are in awsome condition...... Alot to live up too

Time to clean mine and post some new pics.

Stripes on the rear look to be in the wrong position mate? Compared to standard ones that is...

I think they are wrong to be honest! Pretty sure the previous owner had them retro-fitted and he was cross-eyed! ;)
They are mint until you hit the back of the car. It's a bit of a disaster under the number plate but still looks good overall :)

Last edited:
  RB 182
This is mine, got it few weeks back ,so alot of work to do to get it up to scratch !
New fogs have arrived this morning :clap: now to fit em :S

Photo0448.jpg

Photo0447.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
Pic from FCS, as all my other pics were missing something until then... how it looks now, and prob how it will stay for quite a while, even if people do hate the yellow bits :p

IMG_3261.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol! No thanks, took aaaages to find it! (if your talking to me lol)

Boosh's is nicer...at the moment ;)

Yozza Exhaust will be done by Christmas, Suspension after Christmas :)

Ring trip 2010 :)