ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
26383723961_8cf1fa943c_z.jpg

rb fwiends

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Not sure if to remove the stripes or not?

View attachment 149332

Well I removed the stripes as I wanted to see the car without and they were also incorrectly space (100mm). Well after 2 weeks I was missing them, lol.

So I bought a roll of 50mm white stripe from @LeeRS (many thanks buddy) and carefully measured out the correct 88mm spacing and voila:
image.jpeg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Just sat on a cheap set off Ktec coilies but rides really well.
And thanks for all the likes. It's now time to leave it alone as it sits just how I like :)

Clio 182 - RB
@mossyv6, black wheels and silver callipers suit it really well. I need give mine a lick of pain whilst we have nice weather, think i'll go for silver too, nice and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
So fellow RB owners... I'm leasing a Golf R from June/July and have decided to also keep the Clio.

What do you think will happen to the value of RB's in 2 years? (Mine will be dry stored in my garage). I can't see it going down in value tbh (or up either). Reckon it'll be pretty static?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
why you getting a slower car?
:)

I reckon a well kept Clio will hold its value, but in rb and ly it would be easier to ask a touch more. Because fastest