ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

That's the dirtiest I've ever seen your car!
Haven't washed my daily shed in 4 months though, so still looks better than mine.

Kiffle

ClioSport Club Member
Making the most of the afternoon sun 🌞🌞

DSC_0009.jpg

Ridgeway1.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
What suspension and does it has spacers Ben - looks a great stance mate.

Cheers old bean, she's on 16mm front and 10mm rear spacers. Stock cup shocks and H&R springs. Forget mileage on suspension components but it'll be documented in my project thread I guess but I'd say the springs are old enough and well used enough to be fully settled by now, flol

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Cheers old bean, she's on 16mm front and 10mm rear spacers. Stock cup shocks and H&R springs. Forget mileage on suspension components but it'll be documented in my project thread I guess but I'd say the springs are old enough and well used enough to be fully settled by now, flol

Looks really good mate and perfect height.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ah it's mint - wheels look great on it too. Like the look of foglight surrounds, any info on where you got them?

Thanks bud. Yes 2118s are the king of 15" wheels on the ph2s on my opinion. (Dont listen to @Coops Mk1, he's living in denial!)

Yes they actually bass ports for subwoofer boxes. These are 100mm too.

Although ebay, Amazon, etc sell them also.

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
Thanks bud. Yes 2118s are the king of 15" wheels on the ph2s on my opinion. (Dont listen to @Coops Mk1, he's living in denial!)

Yes they actually bass ports for subwoofer boxes. These are 100mm too.

Although ebay, Amazon, etc sell them also.
I do really like the 2118s. The white on blue works really well too, reminds me of an indigo blue 106 GTi I lusted after yearsssss ago.

Thanks for the link I'll check em out (y)

RB 182 FF
My first big change in a long time was fitting a 2nd hand but very good condition Catback Ktec exhaust I bought on here... My previous exhaust was probably 9/10 years old so the change was welcome, and the fat tips on the Ktec system are sweet... 😎👌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20200206_221240.jpg
    IMG_20200206_221240.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20200206_221307.jpg
    IMG_20200206_221307.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20200206_221342.jpg
    IMG_20200206_221342.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 56
  RB 182 FF
Yeah I really do @Dr Jekyll, my 182 was fitted with a Prospeed Custom Catback when I bought it and that was over 8 yrs ago, so I presume the Prospeed was 9 if not 10 years old, a testament to good fabrication I'd say, never had 1 issue with it til the back section by the tips corroded...

I had a bit of fettling to do on the Ktec to make it fit as the Cat on my car had a 3 bolt flange welded to it... With the help of a massive grinder and a 2.5 inch stainless polished sleeve and clamps off Ebay, I managed to get it to fit and also avoid using the crappy Olive joint that others have said is rubbish!

I bought the Ktec off Bashracing and all it needed really to look smart was a lot of polishing on the tips and a quick spray of black heat resistant paint in the tips as the metal gauze was rusty and a bit unsightly.... Otherwise it was spot on and it's a really nice sound! 👍🏻👌🏻