ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All ready for RWS & for sale

Clio 197
My mk2 RSi all ready for RWS & for sale

Spend all day cleaning on this yesterday - wash, dry, clay & wax. But it all ready abit clean, I was just to make sure everythings is clean;)

just took some pics today oh btw I now done 6,000miles in my RSi from last September 2006, I know it not much lol

will be sad went she go:(

enjoy:)

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

8.gif

6.gif

5.gif

7.gif

many thanks

well i got all my tickets through ages ago , months im talking but checked it today and only have admission passes, any ideas ?

the cleanest car on this forum* no joke. sorry to see it go giles lad, but bring on the new beast!!!!

*other than mine, then rich's ;)

RB 182
God time has flown! was a year ago this weekend that we had last trip 2getha in your 1.2 , which was also a minter.
well looked after car your RSI giles, look forward to seeing the new one.

( just you will have to travel a bit further than nantwich now, lol)

Im sure it will sell fast, see you at RWS :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
bit of promotion for Giles... ;)

For anyone who has not seen this car and is looking to buy one.... you will NOT, EVER find a tidier example than this. Ever.

Stunning as always mate, now hurry up and pick the ****** up so i can see it. ;)