ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy courier

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Hi all, ive found some alloys i want to buy.

Im just wondering what site would be the best site to use to get them delivered as they are to far to go and collect.

There are 5 alloys altogether and the best quote i have got so far is £30.56 including vat and thats for 'end of next working day after collection'.

Only thing is im never in on weekdays as always at work and unsure if any of them will deliver weekends and if they do deliver weekends then im sure they will charge more?

Anyone know of any other parcel companies i could get a cheap quote for weekend delivery?

Thanks in advance

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I've used paisley freights 3 or 4 times to send and collect alloys and around £28 always been spot on. Majority of them are Monday to Friday 8-6 unfortunately.

172 PH1
Weekend delivery you will always pay loads for mate.

Could they not deliver to your work, maybe have a word with your boss kinda thing.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
they could deliver to my work as my boss isnt bothered about deliveries.. but i park my car about 1/2 mile away from work due to it being in the centre of a town and parking costing about £12 a day to park somewhat near work :/

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I would ask the person sending them who they want to use as they are likely to get annoyed if you choose a courier who means they have to wait at home all day?

Renault Clio MK4 RS
ahh it doesnt matter now, i just about got a courier sorted to pick the alloys up tomorrow and then he messaged me saying he sold them. ahwell im sure some more will come around. I found interparcel are very good for multiple packages at a good price :)