ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy fittings

Williams 3

Unfortunately they wont as the PCD distance between the studs is completely different (about 108, instead of the 100 a clio needs). Therefore if u were to try and put them on your car, ud find that they would not fit on properly.

Hope this helps a bit! Unfornately I made a similar mistake, regarding the offset, even after researching - but thats another story!

Lizzy.

nice one - thanks for the info :)

its not a problem tho i can just sell em for lots of money.

kitty_eamc - how are you finding your 16v? im hoping to get one in a few months but being a wee baby i might not b able to afford the insurance :(

You can use a type of wheel nut that overcomes this problem. I had some alloys fitted onto my mk2 punto (getting alloys for that was a b**ch!!!) and South West Tyres who supplied and fitted them used a wheel nut that had a sliding collar, meaning I could have taken the wheels off the Punto and fitted them to my Clio, I didnt bother tho cause the Clio came with Alloys, altho I wish I would have cause the Puntos were much nicer!