ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alloy offset on 16v.

Hello, new to clios so I have a a simple question for most of u.

I have a set of aftermarket alloys which Im not sure if theyll fit my gfriends N reg 16v. Size & PCD are ok...15" and 4*100, but unsure on offset. Wheels are 36mm. This site says they are 42mm standard, but another states 35-38mm (probably normal clios).

So will 36mm offset alloys fit on a 16v??

Thanx for your help in advance.

BMW 320d Sport

The old Clios (>98) all ran a 36mm offset. The newer shape ones have a higher offset of 40 something. A valver is definitely ET36, PCD 4x100

Nice one. Thank u very much. My gfriend is now very happy...bought those wheels nearly a yr ago for her nova & was told they would fit, but didnt. Now she can put them on her clio. :D

One more thing tho...195/50/15 or 195/45/15 tyres??? :oops:

Thanx again.

Trophy

195/50/15 as you dont need the extra clearance and they are a lot cheaper!

Goodyear Eagle F1s £41 all in.

Mat.

On my valver I have a set of 16 Mille Miglia, I got off a guy who bought them for his Reno 19 1.8RT. Question is will the offset be ok, since they were bought for a 19 but are now on my valver, i.e do they share the same offset

Alex M

Super. Thanx mat.

Dont think I can get F1s that cheap. gonna go 4 Toyos. Got them on my RS & are good all rounders.

Thanx again to u all.:D