ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy refurb places in north wales ?

renault clio 1.2 16v
Hi all want to get my dynamique alloys refurbed 2 are in fair condition and the other 2 are curbed i imagine they all need stripping back to bare alloy, tyres taken off etc ..... they are off the car ready to go but where can i take them in north wales area ? i have looked on the web but not much luck ! :/ so any help advice or contact details would be appreciated :D

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Where in north wales are you.. What colour are they and can you upload picture of the condition..

renault clio 1.2 16v
hi ! ye gwynedd area near barmouth village called dyffryn ardudwy. one alloy is white and in good condition the other three are silver and 2 are in ok condition curbing no corrosion just flaked paint and one is curbed but i should think filler should sort it ! ;) ill upload a few pictures tomorrow :)