ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy wheel refurb

ff cup ur 200
just after a bit of advice on getting one of wheels refurbed its a dark grey 17 inch off a 200, i live in cheshire and was looking for reccommendations of a firm that could do the work in the cheshire/staffs/manchester area and roughly what the cost would be, its not to bad just curbed but its begining to piss me off. any help would be much appreciated.

197, R26 F1, Cat'm 7
I'm looking for same info. Have found Diamond Wheels and Prestige Wheels in Stockport who've quoted £135 / £120 respectively but wanted to see if anyone could vouch for their work.

197, R26 F1, Cat'm 7
Just had my wheels done this w/e at Smart Wheels, all four for £200, and very impressed. dropped the car off at 9am and picked it up at 6pm and the wheels are like new and a perfect colour match for the center caps. The guys there were really helpful, so I really recommend these guys. :)