ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys And Tyres

Clio Dynamique 1.2
hey i am currently looking for some black alloy wheels for my 53 reg clio billabong just looking for some ideas from some people on here on what would look nice with limo tinted windows and full smooth black bumpers have had a few in mind so far. :D

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
limo tints wont go down well on this site! (most "boy racer" mods wont)
I had them, and tore them off after shortly after.

As for the wheels,

go for Speedline turinis (like the clio 172 cups)
or infact any factory standard renault alloy, and simply refurb them in black!

failing that, Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2s in 15" look very nice on clios!

Clio Dynamique 1.2
yeh i know plus with the limo tints you cant see nothing out the back they came on the car when i bought it :S the speedline tunrins look nice im going to look into these now.
thanks for the info pal.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Glass scraper, White spirit and a lot of elbow greese will get the off! not sure id want to be doing in this weather,
i had to drive around for about a week with the windows down to get rid of the white spirit stench!!

Also maybe look at O.Z F1 or O.Z supperlaggeras.

both work well on clios!

just please dont go into halfords and purchase some cheap nasty inyourface chavtastic wheels
id did that, and ended up having to save up for a new set a year later because i realised what i had done! lol

good luck dude,
and just a tip, the for sale section on cliosport is great for picking up second hand mods!
a set of turinis went on there a week ago for 450. so might be worth paying the £10 and signing up properly!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
like struggler said, the team dynamic pro-race 1.2 15 or 16 inch are nice. the O.Z are nice but its wether you wanna spend that much really, whats your budjet ?

Clio Dynamique 1.2
thanks for the help struggler i might have a look into that tenner :) erm my budjet is around £600

Italian 3.2 V6
What about these wheels?
568392d7-14bc-e202.jpg

16" Oz F1's..

I'm selling as fancy a change. PM me if interested.