ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys On, Car Washed & Waxed, Just Gotta Get The 60mm Springs on Now :D

Audi TT 3.2 V6
just finished givin the car a good wash and wax, 1st time since ive had the new wheels on the car, was gona wait until id got the car lowerred but thought id take some before and after pictures :) will post more once ive got it lowered.

opinions on new wheels?

russ

Attachments

• Image0000.jpg
    Image0000.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 117
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
more pics...

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 85
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
cheers mate :)

once the drops done shud look alot better, next step then is colour coding. (getting ahead of myself now...) once colour coded i wana improve my ice a little bit atm only got 6x9s and sub. my goal is to remove the 6x9s and replace with infinity kappa comps upfront, prob sod all in the rear and change the sony sub for an alpine of some description.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Clio G-B said:
nice, what wheels are those?:)

not sure what the wheels are called tbh mate, theyre not clio wheels, theyre off a laguna as far as im aware.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep, I really like it too, chuffed that my springs will be put to good use! Gonna look so good on the deck.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
smart wheels!!!!

i thought all laguna's were 5 stud!

...must be just the facelift models.

they would look great polished. ;)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeah they are 16s with 195/45 tyres, was lookin at 205/45...but most garages were recomending against that saying i would prob get sum arch rub so didnt wana chance it. im obv biased but think the wheels suit the clio better than laguna.

any guesses how much 4 wheels and 6 tyres robbed me of? (yeah thats right...6 tyres, the wheels come with 6 205/45/16s)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
cant wait to get the springs on, as you say r20grc, it should look great when its dropped

Audi TT 3.2 V6
£125, sold 4 tyres on for £76....basically i paid £50 for a set of wheels in very good cond lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i robbed an old man who wanted put them on his kangoo but they wouldnt fit hehe

other mod i want is to put some foggys in also, should improve the looks a little bit more if nothin else

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
REALLY liking them mate, i think using genuine manufacturer wheels suits a car, thats why ive got PH3 Dynamique wheels on my expression. im in the same boat as you with no fogs, thats one of the next planned mods, makes a nice difference to the front end

EDIT: in my opinion one of the best mods for the money you can do is a dynamique spoiler, £40 from cliospares.co.uk

makes a big difference...

spoiler3ij.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Yeah I prefer genuine wheels to other brands, although there are some very nice wheels that look like they were designed for the Clio.

You planning on wiring your fogs in or having them just for show martin? im not sure whether to wire the fogs in using proper indicator stalk etc or maybe put a rocker switch somewhere and be able to turn the fogs on independently....other option is set the fogs to come on with the main beam

Octavia VRS
still tempted to get a Dynamique spoiler for mine but had decided not to spend any more on my car!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
russ9898 said:
Yeah I prefer genuine wheels to other brands, although there are some very nice wheels that look like they were designed for the Clio.

You planning on wiring your fogs in or having them just for show martin? im not sure whether to wire the fogs in using proper indicator stalk etc or maybe put a rocker switch somewhere and be able to turn the fogs on independently....other option is set the fogs to come on with the main beam

not sure mate ive still to find out if my cars already factory wired for the fogs so i would just need the actual lights, steering stalk and wiring for behind front bumper if it is then i'll wire them in if not then im just puting them their for looks, wont be getting used 95% of the year anyway if they were wired up. i did think about wiring them to a switch but then you dont get the front fog light on the dash to warn you their on.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
fair point about the warning light mate.

yeah i have thought about a spoiler before, i tried get one of the lads at work who had a dynamique courtesy car to let me rob his spoiler. also thinkin bout rentin a clio from sumwere and swapin bits n bobs lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
cheers for all the positive comments :D made me a bit happier with my not far of standard clio lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
russ9898 said:
fair point about the warning light mate.

yeah i have thought about a spoiler before, i tried get one of the lads at work who had a dynamique courtesy car to let me rob his spoiler. also thinkin bout rentin a clio from sumwere and swapin bits n bobs lol

never thought about that actually im needing a dark coloured parcel shelft from a dynamique and some silver dash strips LOL also a new starter motor will be needed soon by the sounds of the thing. might see what i can do lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeah im after silver dash strips instead of the gay cream ones, i want dynamique interior 2....prob shoulda bought a dynamique lol but i wanted a car with aircon and clios with aircon seem 2 be a rare thing

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah dynamique interior is another thing, got one lined up though, hopefully.

i would have got a dynamique only reason i didnt was this was high millage 118,000miles but was my mums from day 1 so i knew it was always serviced and was a good car for the miles, renault garage offered her £1,700 trade in for a 3 year old car so i said screw it i'll give you £1,700 for it!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
thats fair enought mate, hopefully itl keep goin for another 118k for ya. u no ya mums cars never had its tits thrased of....ever lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
especially because its ex driving school, average speed on her trip computer (got a dynamique now) is 17mph so mine would be simmilar :D mines has had a new clutch now and with the induction kit making it more responsive and pick up better its a much better car to drive than hers :)