ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All't Renaults

320d
Awsome cars.

Our drive comprises a 1.4 16v Mk6 Fiesta Zetec (Dads) 1.3 16v Yellow Micra (Mums) and my 1.2 16v Clio.

What do they have in common... they're all crap.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
And to top it off you can see a regular Megane ass peeking...grandmas?

Cool pic, cool parents...

Suzuki Swift Sport
looking good Nick, any more pics of your 182

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playtoymotorsport/sets/72157608386454800/

A few there!

3082522147_4567536245.jpg

3034921945_52e9e58f47.jpg

3083357922_b71f765714.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Did you use photoshop or something to have the background black an white an the cars in colour. Not very good when it comes to cameras etc. :(

Basically I duplicate the image in photoshop, make the top layer black and white, leave the layer underneath in colour, then erase the cars from the black and white layer so the colour shows through from underneath. I only really used it on this photo as the colours were very rich in the background and distracted from the cars.

RB 182FF, Saxo Track Car.
I'm not an expert but it looks like you have some skills there.

Also there's an obvious lack of Racing Blue, get it sorted!! lol

Suzuki Swift Sport
I'm not an expert but it looks like you have some skills there.

Also there's an obvious lack of Racing Blue, get it sorted!! lol

Thanks - I did have a racing blue 197 but decided I should be saving for a house deposit so it had to go :(

2568384831_20d7ec3c25.png

Artic Blime 182
Basically I duplicate the image in photoshop, make the top layer black and white, leave the layer underneath in colour, then erase the cars from the black and white layer so the colour shows through from underneath. I only really used it on this photo as the colours were very rich in the background and distracted from the cars.

Your pictures are really impressive bud keep it up!