ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ally foot rest made ...1*2

monaco blue 172 ..
ive made an ally foot rest for my flamer . 172. and wandered what you guys thought ? as ive made a few of them ;) but cant get bloomin pics up , cos not a member and dont have photobucket acc , any ides ?
cheers in advance ......
rich

monaco blue 172 ..
marksman1976

monaco blue 172 ..
they were taken on my phone so not very good pix ?
this was my 1st propper one .. done a few more but not done any holes on them yet ....

monaco blue 172 ..
new one made and looks miles better ;-)just trying to get a pic up ?

Last edited:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Not a bad effort but the number of holes and their alignment need working on. I try and copy the hole alignment on the pedals.

Sorry to be harsh but those holes look awful, looks like you've just drilled random holes instead of making a proper pattern.

monaco blue 172 ..
they are the exact same pattern as the accelerator pedal so how the hell can they be random ??????? pmsl !!!!

monaco blue 172 ..
<P>yeah i am .!are you looking at the old pix at top of page or the updated picture ??funny how some people just come on here to **** off for the sake of it .... each to their own lol</P>