ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aloha!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
hi all

new fish here...first post but also bought my first ever Renault a week yesterday.

Just bought a silver mk1 172, original condition, what a rocket! Its w reg (2000) with just 31,002 miles on the clock. Excellent bodywork and the inside is pretty good too.

It has already been to Rentech for a service/tune up and now runs sweet- thanks Mike if you're reading this (thumbs up :cool: ). If you can get to Portsmouth, use him.....

Look forward to reading more of the forum...yes, overnight, my knob gets really cold too, gear knob that is :D

take it easy

Rich

p.s got a nasty chip and dent in the bonnet the other day, can anyone recommend a good place to take it to for it to be repaired in the Portsmouth/Southampton area?

Hello...

my car's been to Rentech 3 times now, im a regular! Heh.

Glad to hear you have a cold knob too, ive yet to find a cure.

oh, and welcome :)

182BG
welcome

There is a company called Auto clinic that my mate works for (southampton area), absolutely amazing at getting chips and scratches done on your car, good prices too

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I have used the Portsmouth Dent Devils guy and he was a superstar!

ohh and Welcome! Another Rentech customer the better!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
evening all

cheers for'yall being friendly!

And thanks for the recommendations for chip/dent fixers, much appreciated, will be getting it sorted soon.

I'll post some pics of my 172 soon. Will sign up to the forum membership too.

Fubar- nice car, standard...? I could have gone mk2 but mk1 does it for me, but then thats a different thread....:)

Rich

CTR EK9 turbo
Hey Fish! Nice to see you finally signed up after lurking in the dark for a few weeks ;)

I used to suffer from shiny-coldnobitis, but now i have a black knob, which is also another thread....