ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine 9807RB - Any good

*lol* It was £250 when I got it! I got it cause it was the most powerful built in amp Ive seen, shame it doesnt play mp3s though :(

ST

Ive got the Alpine 9812 RB MP3/CD player in silver with blue back light, has 3 x 4v pre outs, 4 x 60 watts.

Most of the Alpine range is really good!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by LondonLad5 on 11 June 2004

cos it came wiv the head unit got the 2 for £285 so thought it was a deal :)
It sure was mate, i got that head unit back in November last year for £200, but in the likes of Halfords/Ripoffspeed, they sell just the head unit for £380!

wow im pretty lucky then

how much will it b to fit the cd changer under the passenger seat and install the headunit?

and where can i get it done?

ST

Quote: Originally posted by LondonLad5 on 11 June 2004

wow im pretty lucky then

how much will it b to fit the cd changer under the passenger seat and install the headunit?

and where can i get it done?
You could prob give it a go yourself mate, the head unit is easy enough, but the changer am not so sure but if youre wantin it professionally done about £50 the whole lot i think?

i think i will wait till i got my door speakers and sub and amp and get it all fitted together

u got any ideas on wat i should buy?

if u hav msn messenger can ya add me pls so i can ask a few questions: mailto:LondonLad7@hotmail.com">LondonLad7@hotmail.com

cheers

Fabia vRS

London_Lad......Nice...might get myself one, where u get it from? and does it have seperate subwoofer control, on the hu?

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Jim. on 11 June 2004

London_Lad......Nice...might get myself one, where u get it from? and does it have seperate subwoofer control, on the hu?
Yes it does, you dont need none of them dodgy autoleads sub level contol units.