ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine CDA-9855R - Fitting and parts and where do I buy it from???

sw1

Clio 172
Hi All,

I had a Clio 197 on order but decided to can it as there were just too many little things such as the useless 6th gear that put me off.

The offshoot of this is I have decided to keep my 172 for another year.

I'm looking to fit the above head unit into my car, I want to set it up with my IPOD and also the steering wheel controls and built in display.

Does anyone know the exact parts I need, also wehere the best place to buy the bits.

Is it hard to fit?? Never done a car stereo before but I have been involved in building and designing some very big computer Network & security architectures including 3Uk so I don't think it should be too difficult as I'm a technical sort of person. Don't know why I added that, just wanted you all to know I'm not a thicko plus I build all my own computers. :clown:

Idea's input welcome.

Cheers

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Check out the 9850 RI. its supplied with the lead to plug in your IPOD and the display will show the track/time/list data etc.

You can get the audiolinx adaptor to make the remote control work, but the display on the dash wont.