ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine iDA-X001 or PIONEER DEH-P7000UB

193 mk2
Alpine iDA-X001 or PIONEER DEH-P7000UB
what are peoples thoughts on the pro's & cons of both ipod compatible h/u
thanks for any help. matt

Mk2 172
The alpine is miles miles miles miles better. end of. Much much faster, better sound (24 bit dac) in unit and not using the crap one in the ipod. Much easier to use while driving. Thats it basically :)

does the pioneer play cd's? as the alpine doesnt. I have the alpine and its awesome! Like the fact there are no cd's lying about the car etc..

There is a new model out now aswell the ida x100

Lotus Elise 111R
Alpine for me too. I bought one for my clio, the new owner wanted it, so I have put another in the elise now. Fantastic unit and as Jusin says, no CD's anywhere, and you will never miss the cd slot either I can assure you.

U enjoying it then Justin?

Clio Billabong 1.2
Alpine definitely.
First thing people notice when they get in the car, and everyone mentions how good it looks. It's also extremely fast and the sound quality is also very good.

As said, there is the Alpine X100 out now, as far as features go im not too sure how different they are.
Some say the X100 looks a lot better, I guess it looks more "high-tec", but it has more fiddly controls, which doesn't help when driving.

WHOOOOPS just ended up comparing the two Alpines:cool:
I'd go with Alpine over Pioneer anyday though.

193 mk2
thanks, i was kind of put of by the idea of no cd player for things i had yet to put on my ipod but think i can live with that, so will prob. get the x100 from ebay an asian one so i can have full radio usage. think they are around £170 inc p&p. unless anyone can recommend some were else.
again thanks. matt

Alpine for me too. I bought one for my clio, the new owner wanted it, so I have put another in the elise now. Fantastic unit and as Jusin says, no CD's anywhere, and you will never miss the cd slot either I can assure you.

U enjoying it then Justin?

its great mate. hooked up a sub to it now and the sound levels and quality are much improved!