ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine x100

200 Gordini
Im looking in to this head unit but are apline planning releasing a new unit anytime soon because i notice this has been out for a while now?

Picture of the x100 in your car would be a great help too so i know how it looks/fits. I know hazza has one so would be grateful mate.

Do you recommend the bluetooth part aswel? i use the SE Cybershot c902 and Samsung d900.

Link to product http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/8312.html

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Here you go fella.

30082008929.jpg

Not used the bluetooth part yet mate, so can't comment on that.

But has been by far the best stereo for the car i've ever bought.

Ibiza FR
I got that headunit, I would post a picture but it's the same as Hazza's! ive got the bluetooth addon, had no problems with it so far. Good clear connection with calls and cuts in the music well.

Mitch

Clio RS 200
I got that headunit, I would post a picture but it's the same as Hazza's! ive got the bluetooth addon, had no problems with it so far. Good clear connection with calls and cuts in the music well.

Mitch

Me too....

sorry for bumping a old thread but is the x200 or x300 the new version? and can i use a external HD for data or does it have to be ipod/mp3 player

the x200 and x300 were part of the same range in order of highest specced first

x100>x200>x300

new range is:

x305>x303>x301

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love my x100 - will take a lot for me to change it!