ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Already Booked Camping???

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Two questions for you:

Where did you book?

How much did it cost?

I'm trying to sort it out today, but may aswell stay somewhere a few other CS'ers are!

(This is for the Saturday)

EDIT: Ok so after a quick search, some are camping at Billing Aquadrom Holiday Park, which is about 24 miles away.

At first that seems like a bit of a trek, but the convoy up in the morning could be a laugh, nice 24 miles early morning run :)

As far as I'm aware, those that haven't booked yet that wanted to come are Myself, MikeB, Tunst and Nashy, so I'm going to phone up today and see where I get

It costs £20 per plot, which can have one tent but sleep up to four people, but this only allows one car, extra cars are charged weekly at £10 :O (a bit steep) but I'm sure we could leave them outside the park somewhere easily enough.

Last edited:
  E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
To confirm this you have to ring u biling aquadrom on the wed/thu before the show.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Two questions for you:

Where did you book?

How much did it cost?

I'm trying to sort it out today, but may aswell stay somewhere a few other CS'ers are!

(This is for the Saturday)

EDIT: Ok so after a quick search, some are camping at Billing Aquadrom Holiday Park, which is about 24 miles away.

At first that seems like a bit of a trek, but the convoy up in the morning could be a laugh, nice 24 miles early morning run :)

As far as I'm aware, those that haven't booked yet that wanted to come are Myself, MikeB, Tunst and Nashy, so I'm going to phone up today and see where I get

It costs £20 per plot, which can have one tent but sleep up to four people, but this only allows one car, extra cars are charged weekly at £10 :O (a bit steep) but I'm sure we could leave them outside the park somewhere easily enough.

Nashy has his sorted, i just need somewhere lol, am i gonna have to buy a tent? :eek: I also need to figure out a way of getting down there :clown:

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Where are you staying Tunst?

You gonna meet me and Mike at this place if we can get it sorted? I'm going to phone up at lunch and I'll let you both know what they say.

I have a spare tent, but staying on your own will be like £20.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Where are you staying Tunst?

You gonna meet me and Mike at this place if we can get it sorted? I'm going to phone up at lunch and I'll let you both know what they say.

I have a spare tent, but staying on your own will be like £20.

Yeah i can do if ul let me :eek:

If i dont need my own tent then il bunk in with you guys ;) il bring the bbq :D

Gimmie a text when you know the crack

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok well, I have a three man tent, but it'd be tight? (its a fecking small one) LOL! I saw a really good deal on a very cheap four man the other day, would probably be like 8£ each or something if we wanted it?

I've just phoned up, its available, I can book it on my card tonight? But I need to try find that tent and see how much and if we should get it... because otherwise I think we'll need two tent pitches tbh!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ok well, I have a three man tent, but it'd be tight? (its a fecking small one) LOL! I saw a really good deal on a very cheap four man the other day, would probably be like 8£ each or something if we wanted it?

I've just phoned up, its available, I can book it on my card tonight? But I need to try find that tent and see how much and if we should get it... because otherwise I think we'll need two tent pitches tbh!

sounds like a plan im up for paying £8 towards a tent...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Knows.

I'm gonna get my tent out of the loft, see how big it is, as the ones on the net don't look massive, and if mine'll do the job, it'll be 'reet.

I'll just get to know you too very well on saturday night... lol!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Knows.

I'm gonna get my tent out of the loft, see how big it is, as the ones on the net don't look massive, and if mine'll do the job, it'll be 'reet.

I'll just get to know you too very well on saturday night... lol!

I have no problem with that :eek: jst dont tell the OH's :rasp:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Camping is booked girls, billing aquadrome. Done!

My boss gave away a 200£ 4 man tent last weekend, screwing tbh!

I'm getting mine out the loft tonight, to see if staying it it would be humanly possible.

Tunst, to put this politely, are you "round"?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Camping is booked girls, billing aquadrome. Done!

My boss gave away a 200£ 4 man tent last weekend, screwing tbh!

I'm getting mine out the loft tonight, to see if staying it it would be humanly possible.

Tunst, to put this politely, are you "round"?

Your boss fails!

And rob no Dw im not "Round" lol Im a skinny f**ker!

As proof thers a pic of me in my profile..

P.S i dont wear the silly hats no more :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tent: Bought.

£6 each good? :) (I was pretty happy with that)

It's only a little one, 3 man, but it'll do us fine, I'm the biggest fecker out of all three of us tbh and I'm not exactly fat.

Just after I bought this tent, someone who works for me just walked in and said he has a 6 man tent in his garage, brand new, but tbh I don't think it'd be worth setting up for just one night.

Should be good ja!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Rob said:
Tent: Bought.

£6 each good? :) (I was pretty happy with that)

It's only a little one, 3 man, but it'll do us fine, I'm the biggest fecker out of all three of us tbh and I'm not exactly fat.

Just after I bought this tent, someone who works for me just walked in and said he has a 6 man tent in his garage, brand new, but tbh I don't think it'd be worth setting up for just one night.

Should be good ja!

Yeah sounds good to me, if its to small who's outside? Lol 6 man sounds gd but as you say its lrob a pain to put up for 1 night..