ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alreeeet

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Alreet guys,

I'm Will, 24 from Co. Durham and drive a 182 Trophy:D. New member so be gentle with me!

Cheers

Will

C

cliosportheth

alreetty fella,ya got to get ya self along to some of the meets

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Heth you little bugger! I'll be game for some meets dont worry! Cheers agin for all the welcome guys

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Kev you lilttle . . .

Heres a couple with a mates 225Trophy

25aixec.gif

vhwz7o.gif

2zqgbh2.gif

Wheres yours Kev?;)

Barge
compelled to add the latest addition to the renault club, durham branch. my beloved 197 F1. collected today. :D
n681790723_4894999_5743.jpg

Barge
Will "i'm just waiting for a dry day" N*****

you partaking in sundays revelry? bit of spit, shine and show off?

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
If i get out of bed before the afternoon, Saturday night could be a big one in my eyes mind. Yeah i'll be lurking somewhere

Barge
heavy one. oh. sounds ominous. i'll be mainly learning how to take car of my car on sunday. washing it with love. hoovering the bugger. those kinds of things.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Tickity boo fella, out n bout this weekend? Drop me a pm n let me know the craic if yer are

x

E92 M3
am always out in mine mate

is ther any good places up ur end cos most places round durham hav been shut off the police