ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alreet

PH2 172
Alreet people, Im Dan (aka 'Dargs') Im 21, I work as a trainee Painter and Im from Warwickshire:)

Registered on here quite a while ago, as i wanted to look at something but never really posted afterwards! However i bought a clio last weekend so thought it was about time i introduced myself!

I used to own a 106 Quiksilver which i had for 3 years
Industrial1.jpg

Industrial17.jpg

Industrial24.jpg

P8110033copy.jpg

P1010131b.jpg

I sold this about 2 weeks ago and then decided to go for a 172 :cool:
P1010189.jpg

P1010190.jpg

P1010191.jpg

P1010197.jpg

Lovin the car so far although it is much more thirsty than the 106 was but thats expected! Only problem ive found is the trip computer keeps re-setting itself and the reading that tells you how many miles of fuel you have left just flashes.. any ideas?

Anyways look forward to having a browse :cool:

Last edited:
  Monaco 172
Dargs! I was wondering how long it'd take you to get over here!

Im going to be following in your footsteps very soon :)

Looks a nice base to start from, whats the plans?

PH2 172
Cheers powey, just had a search aswell, seems to be the likely problem!

Haha yeah finally got round to posting luke, fair play to ya:cool:

Rough plans so far... Lower it a little, diffrent alloys and i quite fancy a lot of bics carbon stuff :) Most probably change the headunit aswell and get my hertz components in! Oh and maybe a bit more trimming on the inside just to make it abt diffrent to stock lol

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I remember seeing the 106 at trax, loved it! Ive just bought the exact same 172 but on an 02 Plate! Welcome

Love the quick man, looks awesome.

And as said sounds like a dying battery. Test the voltage on it. As it will be lower than it should be if dying.