ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative Recaro lookalike seats for Clio

Teg
Personally I think they look gash. I personally think a good clean set of standard 182 seats will look miles better than any cheap aftermarket alternative.

Are you looking to replace them with aftermarket seats or would you consider fitting a good set of standard seats? Plenty of people stripping their 182s so you should be able to find a clean set relatively cheaply.

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Just looking at my options to be honest. Drivers side seat is really difficult to move on slider, passenger won't move at all and neither one tilts forward. Plus I would like to lower my drivers seat as much as possible. Car is a daily driver so whatever I fit has to remain practical.

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Have a look at sparco r100 for a cheap seat.
Thanks for the suggestion, these look OK and would only cost £300 for a set to smarten up my car.

Or for a tad more the Corbeau Clubsport. I know it's not a recliner but still much higher quality than those!
One of these would be great for the driver but I'd still want the passenger one to tilt forward to allow access to the rear seats.