ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative to cellotape for cleaning the car?

DCi 100
What else could be better for cleaning all the carpets etc? Just interesting to see what others use.

Anything better than some fairy liquid/hot water and a dampish cloth for wiping down the dash etc?

Cheers!

Bumder With A Buffer
f**k using APC...go to Tesco and buy some Daisy. Exactly the same as megs just without the foaming. 97p for a big thing too :)

DCi 100
Is this stuff like moisture clothes Monaco Crew? Or spray?

The little bits all under the mats etc annoy the living day lights out of me. It's only the 2nd time I've hoovered the car out ever today, 1st time since November so was plenty stones etc in there. Just keeping it clean now as it's dry and not completely mucky all the time.

M2 Competition
I find a hoover works well. And then put the brush thingy on the hoover and get in all the vents and stuff.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I vacum mine twice a week. Nothing worse than minging carpets.

DCi 100
Used the hoover for the main bits dude, just the tiny little bits/hair type stuff seems to stick in.

Maybe I should just buy a small hand held hoover?

Bumder With A Buffer
Is this stuff like moisture clothes Monaco Crew? Or spray?

The little bits all under the mats etc annoy the living day lights out of me. It's only the 2nd time I've hoovered the car out ever today, 1st time since November so was plenty stones etc in there. Just keeping it clean now as it's dry and not completely mucky all the time.

Daisy APC or MEgs APC goes in a spray bottle. YOu dilute it 10-1 or 4-1 depening on how strong you want it.

Dont have to put it in a spray bottle you could just mix it up in a bucket and use a sponge or whatever to dip in and rub

DCi 100
Got this cheap one, no idea what brand, all I know is it's white and I couldn't find where to put the brush thingy back on it before, was stood on the drive trying to figure it out for ages.

So it's just a diluted spray to remove grease etc? Cheers!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
your trying to clean the inside of you car! your joking arnt you theres missing interior

DCi 100
Yeah, it's a work in progress dude, I put the gaitor surround etc back in, Just need a new dash/doorcars/rooflining/pillars and then I'll put some carpet in the back, some new seats then it'll be just the minor details dude don't worry ;)