ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative to MSN messenger?

they're all s**t tbh. Don't waste your time, you will just end up goin back to msn...

just install MSN 7.5 and use a-patch.

looks good and runs good

Leon Cupra R 225
they're all s**t tbh. Don't waste your time, you will just end up goin back to msn...

just install MSN 7.5 and use a-patch.

looks good and runs good

isn't windows live messenger the replacement for all msn's tho? thats what I use. although it's just as shite as msn but Im not saying Im not surprised

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I used to like Trillian but have gone back to MSN. To be honest, its the best out there I think.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Whats wrong with the new windows live? Just turn all the gay options off

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol whats wrong with them? the nickname thing is legend on the new MSN

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol whats wrong with them? the nickname thing is legend on the new MSN

which new nickname thing?

i doubt its worth the s**tty performance tbh.

Well most of my contact change there sign in names daily, used to really annoy me as you don't know who they are without looking at the email address, but you can now add a nickname so whatever they change their name to i can call them "Tom" for example and it always stays like that.

www.adiumx.com is an AWESOME client. ;)
Unfortunatly, OS X only..

It's so good, it actually helped me make my decision to buy my MBP :p

So so so so good. No messing around, basic chat client which looks nice/does everything I need.
WHY there is a need for smilies, nudges, junk in a chat client, I dunno.

Fiat Panda 100hp
yup, i use windows messenger, which is like the 1st messenger. Its fast simple and dosnt slow ones PC down at all

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
try gettin an addon like 'msn plus'. it gets rid of the tab bar on the left, and all the adverts etc

You don't need it, just look in options. Can turn of tabs, and the adverts are only small at the bottom anyway.