ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aluminium pedals

Can some 1 please tell me how easy they are to fit? and where the cheapest place to buy them from is?

Also where can i get some cheap clio door sills from?

silver valver/hybrid

quite easy to fit, take the old rubbers off the clutch and brake,with most pedals they are a universal fit so just under the oval hole on the pedal drill another hole (about 8mm i think) then bolt on the new pedals. With the accelarator, it is all plastic, it unclips at the top and then slides off.
line up the new pedal, and drill the plastic one to line up with the holes on the new one. Then simply bolt the new pedal ontop of the plastic one and clip it back in place!
you can buy pedals, from ripspeed(halfords) or you could order some from demon tweeks.

How do you drill the holes in the pedals?

Do you need to remove them or do you put something behind them to stop them pressing down when you pusg the drill onto them?

BMW 320d Sport

The brake pedal will firm up if you give it a few pushes, the accelerator and clutch just stuff a block of wood behind them or hold them.

Only the accelerator is troublesome. The other two pedals can be drilled through the plastic part.

Dont you mean the other way round Nick? The accelerator was the easiest!

I bought some nice ally pedals from some dodgy geeza down Southend on Sat nite. Theyre £15 in Halfords, but i got em for a tenner.

I drilled a hole in the clutch, one in the brake, and three really easily on the accelerator. Took me about 15minutes in total, and I didnt use any blocks - i just pushed!

Easy peasy lemon squeezey