ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I addicted

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

I have only been active on this forum since late last year but find it more addictive than any other forum I have joined.

Do I need to get out more?

I really do enjoy trying to help and talking to other members.

Am I sad?

Who else feels compelled to re-visit this forum everyday, and if so, why?

Your comments please.

Bob RTE

Everyday?!?!?

Im on here EVERYTIME Im at a computer.. I read it, I do something which takes 1 min, I refresh.

Im refreshing like every 5 mins, usually more.. all day, every day..

heh. If I worked it out, Im probably touching 6 - 8 hours a day.

Daz.

Um, i am a permanent adition and if my name is not on the active list itsusually an emergency like my hair is on fire or something.

It is stangely addicitive.........jsut so much goin on.....like a alcohol free pub....which would suck.

I REALLY need to get out....

In fact, im off to teh super mkt to get milk

Bye!

Well im on dial-up so im paying for every second but i darent get broadband as i would be aswell selling the car. I would never go out again. Then again it would be a lot cheaper!

3320 Scoobynet posts (mainly muppet forum)

1000 RSownersclub posts

995 fiestaturbo.com posts

220 odd cliosport posts and rising!

heh, Im on dialup too.. but it stays connected 24/7 so its not a problem.

I crawl out of bed, open a web browser and its there! Just takes a while to load sometimes cus of pics and stuff.. but it doesnt put me off!

Daz.

Im on freeserve and nights like tonight I get cut off at any point then cant get on for an hour or so - drives me mad.

I just stay connected and it auto redials if I get cut off.. usually hear it sometimes in the night.. but it can stay connected for about 6 days at a time.

Dont pay per minute though.

Daz.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Bob

You are not alone! I look in every day, either at work or if I am at home watching the TV. My computer is in a spare room with a TV, my running machine, stepper, exercise bike and rowing machine - needless to say none of those have been used since I was told about this website!

Sometimes if I am at friends houses I have been known to log on, or if we have friends in I often pretend that I have some typing to do for someone, and I get on here for a while, till I get asked how long will I be? My ironing is piing up right now too! My Basset Hounds are pleased as they dont get as many walks as they used to!

Keeps me out of mischief and I feel that I know everyone, even though I dont.

My husband thinks that we are all sad cases!

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/wiggle2.gif

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Im always up at night lol. Im the founder of the cliosport and the fiestaturbo.com late night crew lol