ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I aloud to tell you how to get free sky pay per view?

vers le haut doigt milieu
Ad's/mod's, as above I don't want to make any more mistakes and get banned.

This isn't illegal and will just tell you how to cheat the system. I Cannot guarantee it will work now as when I told them about this they where awfully upset I pointed out this flaw in their system and it will not work with some boxes.

awaiting all clear as I'm not getting band for another stupid reason.

i can get free sky all the time, but if i started posting or pm'ing it, sky would sooner or later find out

well u can't be doing it illegally, there isnt a chance in hell. They can find out its thier fault for having this loop hole. and its not SKY responsible for this part of the service.

172 Cup
I'll guarantee it won't be "free" for long.

I know the method you're referring to and it does indeed give you "free" pay per view but for a limited time only before a nice letter from Sky lands on the doorstep.

172 cup
interesting.. but what Griff says makes sense.. it won't be free for long..

but free for a short while is better than not free at all ;)

Spill the beans..

172 Cup
interesting.. but what Griff says makes sense.. it won't be free for long..

but free for a short while is better than not free at all ;)

Spill the beans..

It's not free at all hence I said "free".. People just assume, wrongly, that because they've not been charged there and then that's it's free. That is until a bill arrives 2 months later.

172 Cup
Oh, yeah they're old. And the cards fill up don't they anyway? You can only get so many free things.

You don't get any free. Eventually you'll be billed for everything. All these "hacks" do is delay the bill arriving essentially.

guess, but yal be wrong
Either that or the battery method. Both fail in the end.

I take it you need sky in the first place for this to work?

My mate has a box where you can get every single foreign channel on it, only cost him £350, and that is it just a one-off payment.

You don't get any free. Eventually you'll be billed for everything. All these "hacks" do is delay the bill arriving essentially.

If you plug it back into the phone line/correct the number or don't "lose" your viewing card and ask for a new one.

172 Cup
If you plug it back into the phone line/correct the number or don't "lose" your viewing card and ask for a new one.

"Losing" your viewing card makes no difference. You just get sent a replacement with identical details on it.

I guess you could never plug the phone line back in, or change the number back, but you only get so much credit and then what? If you sell the box and the buyer plugs it back in you'll still get the bill. If you get a new box and the old one is moved into another room, aka Multiroom, the line has to be reconnected or that box is cut off.

My cousin did the same thing and sold the box a couple of years later on eBay. The new owner must have plugged the phone line in and Sky still sent my cousin a bill over two years later lol

This will only work on a sky box that has a interactive card.

When you order your ppv service you have to have a phone line connected to your box, your ppv service is then stored on your interactive card, ur interactive card has 8 slots on it. These transactions do not go to sky straight away for billing they stay on ur interactive card, every 28 days sky call's all the sky boxes in each area to download the information off the interactive cards, this information is then added to your bill. In order to receive these for free all you have to do is plug your phone line into ur box whilst ur making ur purchase and unplug it when you have been authorised the viewing. As said it only stores 8 events on one card when it is full it will automatically call sky and dump the information to their billing server refreshing ur smart card. What you would have to do is when ur smart card is full, call sky and say you lost your card so they will have to send you a new blank one. As Grif knows after a while they will get pissed off with u and ask you to pay for new cards.

Disclaimer:

All this information is available to the general public either at request or online, I am not giving you a way to scam a company I am just pointing out a loop hole I have found by my own research. I am not giving any insider information nor am promoting what is technically theft of a service. ALL I AM DOING IS POINTING OUT A LOOP HOLE.

I cannot guarantee this works.

And if you're still within your first 12 months, they'll phone you up and tell you to connect it to the phone line, as it's in your contract.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
a will give it a go mrs watches a lot of box office.