ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am i crazy? wing mirrors.

Clio 182
If by 'am I crazy' you are referring to the fact you are thinking of buying such items, then yes. Yes you are :)

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup

• These mirrors are brand new and boxed
  • Manual adjustment, you adjust from outside the car by positioning the glass with your hand
  • Fully emarked and will pass a UK MOT 100% guaranteed
  • These mirrors make a great addition or replacement to your car
  • Supplied ready to fit with the correct base plate for your car NO MODIFICATIONS required - Direct replacement
  • All our mirrors are made to the highest quality and come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty

That seems like an awful lot of effort....

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Crazy? You're barking mad mate! Don't do it unless you're living in the 90s and have a max power approved bodykit.

The overuse of those mirrors on chav hatchs has led to me not even liking them on the M3 now.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Slap.gif

Ged

PD130 Peach
^^ this.. I had a female friend of mine that bought a mk2 with them mirrors on and even she realised they were awfull and got some standard replacements :) Mirrors should not be changed unless its a track car...