ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am i mad sellng my cup to my ex

Ive been considering selling my 172cup for a couple of weeks and been runnig round with for sale signs in. My ex girlfriend has seen the signs got my new mobile number and has offered me the full amount ive been asking.

Just dont know if i want my ex running about in my old car

VaVa

You probably spent a fair amount of time inside one of her most treasured possesions, its only right you return the favour.

You never know, you may get a make up f**k out of it. Which are usually world class.

i think she probably does from some of the txts ive been recieving from her, suppose if she turns up with just shy of £8000 in cash who wud say no

Think she must be stocking up on vehicles just heard she has got a new L200 warrior and just bought an 03 plate MGF.

CTR

Id always be reluctant to sell a car to a mate cos Id feel bad if something went wrong and they got landed with a large bill, even if I wasnt aware of it first.

Still, exes arent usually mates! If you turn down her offer but dont get another decent one, youre left out of pocket. Go for it! Only reason not to is if youre not 100% sure on selling the car - the 172 Cup is supposed to be pretty much unbeatable in the fun for your money stakes!

What you looking to change / upgrade to?

182 Cup, (2nd one)

What you waiting for, she is offering you the full asking price.

Sounds like you have had the car for sale a few weeks now so grab the money whilst its on offer or she may buy another car off someone else. You would have to wait to get another buyer and may even lose out to someone haggling with you to get the price down.

182 w/cup susp

Put a picture of you doing your current bird from behind on the bonnet in the glovebox when you sell it to her......:D

lol ^^^

Im driving my exs car now!

But I would never have gone back and gone "oh, this has broken" or anything like that, so there was never an issue of potential awkwardness.

LOTS!

Yeah, sell it - if shes got pound notes then shes fair game!

(Let us know if it DOES land you a nice sh*g too wont you!) ;)

Quote: Originally posted by stu182 on 15 June 2005

Id always be reluctant to sell a car to a mate cos Id feel bad if something went wrong and they got landed with a large bill, even if I wasnt aware of it first.

Still, exes arent usually mates! If you turn down her offer but dont get another decent one, youre left out of pocket. Go for it! Only reason not to is if youre not 100% sure on selling the car - the 172 Cup is supposed to be pretty much unbeatable in the fun for your money stakes!

What you looking to change / upgrade to?
Ive been looking at a 300BHP pulsar or a 250BHP MR2 Turbo just cant decide

172 cup TT

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 15 June 2005

You probably spent a fair amount of time inside one of her most treasured possesions...
Erm.. is that a joke or do i have a rotten mind?? :)

VaVa

What do you think!!!!

Hes spent time in something that she treasures (her growler) so its only right she gets to spend some time in something he treasures (his car)