ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amg take 2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
No was the neighbours I no longer live there after my fiancé decided after 5 years she wanted to end things so house is sold lol

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
No was the neighbours I no longer live there after my fiancé decided after 5 years she wanted to end things so house is sold lol

Sorry to hear about your fiance mate, thought something was up when I saw your FB messages over xmas.

Are you back at your mums? Did she give you a reason?

Car looks and sounds mint btw :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Sorry to hear about your fiance mate, thought something was up when I saw your FB messages over xmas.

Are you back at your mums? Did she give you a reason?

Car looks and sounds mint btw :smile:

Hi mate, YEH back at mums :( said she wasn't happy any longer, 2 weeks before we were talking about getting married on my 30th in Vegas so I dunno... Oh well over and done with

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Decided it's time to do some maintenance.

Replaced all the suspension bushes/arms all round.... (No pics)

One rear air bag has been slowly deflating over a few days, so I purchased new front and rear shocks/airbags

21f3a125670fef32c871d784b268bc58.jpg

ddf8b940b76f48d14aa558e423cb317b.jpg

And have a new steering rack on the way, I want everything nice and tight and new :) shocks will be on tomorrow providing it's dry as no garage is a pain :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
About 1500 which isn't too bad, come with a lifetime warrantee this is an aftermarket manufacturer, however a lot of people say they are better and they are designed off of the standard shocks, the rears do away with the standard weak point which is an external air tank, that corrodes and splits causing leaks.

Car rides a lot better now, it's a very very heavy car so it's never going to be nimble in the corners, but the new bags go a long way to making its better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.