ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amount to charge?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Depends how much you're putting on for materials really, is it a propper 3 stage correction or a quick once over to enhance the gloss?

If you're doing a full deep cut and correction then you're pulling your own pants down for that price

f**king hell iam well cheap at £30 + material cost for a 10 hour detail!

If you're doing a 10 hour detail for £30, it's either taking you a long time to do nothing (no offense meant by this statement) or you're loosing out - majorly.

I know how much it costs me in products per detail and £30 will just about cover it, let alone my time, sweat and effort.

Clio MK 4
£30. He may tell other people about you if you do a good job and doesn't cost the earth. Plus if you enjoy cleaning cars then its a bonus

Stagecoach Ticket
If you're doing a 10 hour detail for £30, it's either taking you a long time to do nothing (no offense meant by this statement) or you're loosing out - majorly.

I know how much it costs me in products per detail and £30 will just about cover it, let alone my time, sweat and effort.

£30 is for labour materials i charge ontop depending on what they want using most people seem to like the high def wax these days

is full cut and correction if needed, wheels archs etc

You must have a nice job/student loan to make that one work Jimbo! Also, full correction + wheels and arches in one day?