ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp for componants

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Didnt really wona get a sub 4 my car so picked up sum 6x9s, jus wondering wot they and my componant speakers wud sound like through an amp, or shudnt i bother?
cheers

Audi TT 3.2 V6
6x9s are the devil...although they will give you some more bass. if you do setup the comps and 6x9s on an amp then set the gain on the amp for the 6x9s alot lower than on the comps. what make 6x9s do u have?

clio mk2 1.2 16v
got sony xplode 3way 250watt, got em free off my best m8 so thought i mite aswell put em in, ive got an splx 350watt amp, got no idea how2 wire it all up tho

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hmmmm sonys arent normally the best for bass, but seen as theyre free they should make a difference. if you can sus out wiring the amp you may as well go for it.

you got the amp wiring kit yet? what headunit do u have at the min?

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Ive got a standard head unit, heard u cud get an adaptor 4 the back for an amp. They sound ok,dutty has heard them, sum people think ive got a sub wen i drive past. Jus paid over 100 4 a new cat so i dnt know weve to waste any money