ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp/Sub advice needed please...

MK3

Dynamiqueee
No doubt it will sound better than without a sub, but you get what you pay for. Never heard of 'zero' before, so cant say if they're god or bad. To be honest mate most people would spend about that price on a sub alone, but it depends how mad you are about your music.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I had that sub but with a JBL amp GTO75.2.

I was very happy with it. Good powerful bass and the gain was only turned about half way.

I've never compared subs so I wouldn't know the difference in bass, but I think JBL are always seen as good value components. I haven't really looked into it in years so I don't really remember.

If its just a bit of extra bass wanted like you said, then I'd assume the one you linked will be fine.

vaux cavalier
That particular retailer is amongst the best with regards customer service, I would suggest you contact them by phone & have a word, by experience they won't sell it you if it won't do the job.....