ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AngelWorks Technologies - V6 exhaust

E91 M Sport

PMd you Andy.

SMT7s are the lastest in custom ECU reprogramming. ASFAIK they dont replace it altogether though.

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 04 February 2005

the SMT7 will work on the V6 to optimise the power and delivery. should be interesting. I will offer a development price to the first person who wishes to take up the SMT7 on the V6 and get it mapped.
Andy

GDI

Very interested...PM sent!!!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

well as there seems to be some interest I think a V6 group buy might be a good idea on the SMT7s

its an advanced software controlled ECU controller to fine tune the cars ECU and maximise the mods that have been done

Andy

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,

Ben

Just been sketching some stuff out - if I get two Garret turbos, how much would a set of headers be, I guess youve got a jig/engine to work off?

Could I plumb from the intercooler through one TB and "T" into both plenums from the Trophy car.

Two small turbos would spool quick and with the longer inlet tracts I guess I could max the torque to some serious levels at about 1.2 bar. Inlet temps are stable at that boost at about 65 degrees with the charge cooler.

Sounds like a doable project as everything else is already on the car

You know Im serious - if you dont want to stick your thoughts on here PM me

Mike

i would love a good quality system (since renault bodged a new middle section on), but i dont want it to boomy

The problem with twin exits is the pulse differences you get at the seperation of pipes.....the resonance always causes some boomyness unless its meticuously (sp) designed out of the system. ;)