ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AngelWorks Website LIVE!

SLK 350
Adams_16v said:
its definitely there pal!

ozzy, no gif files used, just a small 30kb flash file. i've taken it off for the meantime due to some people not having the correct flash player, and iv not put a version checker in the code.

Just an example mate, as i said splash screens usually come with:

Custom cursors.
A million .gif files.
Dodgy font usage.
Poor colour schema.
etc.

By no means is the AWT like that, just if you look at any big corperate you'll struggle to find a splash screen being used anywhere - its old school ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
thats a bit 1990's tho, flash is the future of animations and fancy web design.

I'm not a big fan tho tbh, but i think little bits and bobs are acceptable :) I hate 100% flash websites!!

Cheers for the comments regarding my work too folks!

Adams_16v said:
Cheers for the comments regarding my work too folks!

Yeah, site looks good:approve: just trying to establish who is who and where they are based, don't seem to be getting any clear answers:S

Clio v6
Ben you mentioned transparency earlier.

Example :

Reworked Manifold - £170

Would a cheque for £170 have this item fitted including sundries and vat etc?

Which of these procucts are same day or morning only jobs?

vx220
Site looks quality ben! Can only be one choice for someone looking to use the best from my current observations ;)

Turbos.
I think it's a very nice site. I certainly wouldn't take advice from Jakob Nielson.

Probably best i don't look at it too much though, has the power to bankrupt me!

VaVa
About time too!! Fantastic site. I think you might getting busy over the next few months Ben. Congratulations!

PS How old are you? I find it interesting that you measure in imperial!

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
lagerlout1 said:
About time too!! Fantastic site. I think you might getting busy over the next few months Ben. Congratulations!

PS How old are you? I find it interesting that you measure in imperial!

pretty normal in engineering

Looks good. Well done to everyone involved.

It has been a long time coming!

Pictures of shiny tuning parts make my wallet hurt.:(

PS let me know when the exhaust is ready I would like to come and have a look.

FRST and 106 GTi
As already said to you on msn Ben, excelent website!
Was surprised when saw the first website that you would not go the "normal" engine tuning websites... no crap photos that are not your work, good articles that actually are from your own work/development, etc
You are a detail o'holic but thats the only way of getting reliability! Looking to any other high quality tuner work like cosworth, mountune, prodrive, etc you can get the idea that only if you know what you're really doing you'll get the best and the most realiable engine. I was astonished when saw the SWRT working here in Portugal! It was crazy the amount of times they checked and rechecked everything on Burn's car. He won the rally and now I know why...

Keep up the great work on engines Ben! Hope to meet you someday and chat about some wild and crazy tune ideas as we do on msn LOL

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
yay got it all working now, looks fresh and easy to ready.
do you have any info on ecu's which i couldnt find?

The site will be recieving alot of updates, and management will be one of them. However the basis of management and the choices available are so vast that there will be no possible way to put up information for every option and ECU. It'll be a brief on engine management, but each solution will require a consultation to decide what route to take and which ECU will best suit the customers engine and wallet.

the diff between me and yoz is like.....if i can remember, 4-5 stone or something....we checked hahaha.

Lionel Richie
BenR said:
the diff between me and yoz is like.....if i can remember, 4-5 stone or something....we checked hahaha.

thats being kind! he's twice your weight! ah but then your head is massive