ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AngelWorks Website LIVE!

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
I met Ben a few weeks back and he is really one of the soundest guys I have ever met. He sorted me out a plenham swap, bless him.

I have to say though, Ben blew me away with his knowledge of engines and how they work. He really is a very knowledgable guy

Enjoyed the sound of his Scooby and the Track valver at his house.

Nice site Ben BTW. Will be in touch soon for the bottom inlet exchange.

Good Lad....

P.S. I've not met Fred Yet so the soundest bloke title may still be up for grabs lol...

Rob

182 cup pack
Nice website Ben (I'm the guy from Greece that waits for the 182 inlet manifold :D )

Good luck with it and wish you many visits..... :D

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Just noticed a typo:

Based in Cambridge, AngelWorks Technologies is devoted to the constant and rigorous development of specific modern multivalve engines. Today’s modern engine designs, advanced technological advancements, reconsidered theory and availability of ‘exotic’ materials and manufacturing techniques, has lead to a rapid increase in engine efficiency and specific output.
This requires a new breed of tuner, thinking and using modification techniques either dismissed or bypassed, not bound by the exploits learnt with older technology 8v and 16v engines, without ignoring them either. With the ability to start from scratch and re-learn what modern engines like and how best to deliver the result.
If you’re looking for a one stop shop for your Renault, Honda, Toyota or custom project, then AngelWorks Technologies is your place to come. Feel free to contact us using our contact form here for a free, no obliguation quotation for any work or services desired.

Thanks!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
pmsl!!

and cheers for pointing out the typo. also the formatting wasnt right on that page either for some reason. Paragraphs werent setup right.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Another typo on the bottom of the RS 2.0 Manifold page...

"Outright, exchange of modification of your manifold is available, all include new gaskets."

Nice site :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Evoo said:
Another typo on the bottom of the RS 2.0 Manifold page...

"Outright, exchange of modification of your manifold is available, all include new gaskets."

Nice site :)

changed, ta mate! :)