ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angle Grinding (FAO Fred) ;)

just been browsing through e38 and found this quite humourous video. The dudes floppy hair made me laff a bit

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w111/SirJackBauer/?action=view&current=16052009034.flv

results after....
icon6.gif

F6666013-3.jpg

F6666011-1.jpg

F6666012-4.jpg

F6666009-3.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i have seen them work equips for sale soooo many times lol, people buy them and cant ever fit them! fair play to him lol! they are f**king sexy rims!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pmsl...proper ghetto work, awesome though

wonder how manny cs bummers will slate that...i guess one for sure, purely because his bodykit "fits properly"...lol...no names mentioned...scottish..lol

B

Brown.

what a poof lol no need to close his eyes the fringe would deflect the pain

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Why's he using a mincy faggot grinder?

I use a bigger one for cutting cable ties?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have no idea whats going on.

But I do know that that wierdo has no place using tools.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he has cut the stock arch and bent it up so he could then stick his wider over fenders on and stick a 12" wide yes 12"wide rear wheel under it with a sexy propper offset on the rim and have it look good! im pretty sure the are something like 0 offset!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
9" grinders were its at! fair play for having a go, looks the shizz now!