ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angle Sensor/Indicator Sensor

N/A Currently
Not too sure if this is in the right bit or not...

but basically, a friend of mine did the tracking on my mk2 ph2 172 earlier today, and it was bang on, but kept pulling to the right, so he took the steering wheel off, which led to a couple of issues;

the white wire for the horn (connected to angle/indicator sensor) was not in the clip where it shud have been, and was loose, so when the airbag was removed, something happened and smoke appeared.

Then, we noticed that the splines for the steering wheel had been tampered with (presumably to fit an aftermarket wheel, as I am now concluding the car was a previous track **** before I bought it).

Anyone have a part number for one of these sensors? Its the horn wire that is damaged, but it goes into this sensor so been told this is what I need.

Any help would be appreciated :D