ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 1 bites the dust-CUP CRASH :O(

Had an accident in my cup earlier!!! Was on route to get new front tyres fitted, coming up to traffic lights, lights turn green, car in front doesnt move:O(.....until I go into back of him!!!:(

A joint effort of the wet, no ABS, no tread on tyres, and a little complacency from me = a hole of about 1/2 inches on left side of front bumper :(

Not a happy chappy.

On a lighter note though: on way home 20mins ago, from Southampton -> Marchwood, I see some very tasty looking headlights closing on my ass(very quickly). Swiftly move out of way, then wat pulls up next to me...............a gorgeous Carrera GT:eek: :D he was going same way as me, so followed for a bit. The noise from that thing was just immense!!!! 2nd one ive seen on the road, but have seen a fair few at porsche reading, and other places.

Reg was 7AG, we think it was one of Dire Staits.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by dafox23 on 09 January 2005

ABS= Anti-locking brakes ;)

172 Cup= No ABS (to save weight)

assistant braking system hactually :p

unlucky mate, just the bumper damaged then? wont cost that much really.

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 09 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dafox23 on 09 January 2005

ABS= Anti-locking brakes ;)

172 Cup= No ABS (to save weight)

assistant braking system hactually :p

unlucky mate, just the bumper damaged then? wont cost that much really.

Your both wrong coz its ADVANCED BRAKING SYSTEM actually!

seems to be cup crash season doesnt it? be careful at this greasy time everyone! especially if u have no abs!