ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 172!

A Few
Owning two Clio 172's already, you would think is enough Clio sports... but I had been thinking maybe "a nice original 182" .....I really don't need anymore cars! However, I now find myself the owner of a 3rd 172 - addicted?? Couldn't resist it! Picked up this Monaco Blue today... needs some TLC.
172 monaco.jpg

Thinking I need a "progress thread" for these 172's!

A Few
The first 172 in Pearl Black is a little gem, 44,000 on the clock, full history, great to drive! It was the very best car I could find but I wasn't really after black. My OH took quite a shine to it and wanted one to run around in, hence 172 Pearl Black Number 2! Its also considered as the "spares car" for the first car.
The Monaco came up locally and was the colour I'd been after previously. Just 60,000 on the clock.. and negotiated £400 off the advertised price - couldn't walk away! And yes.. good standard example!

Last edited: