ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 182 ins thread

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Who pays less than 400.00 ins please...on a 182

Please state age/which company/ncb/excess!

Thanks all :)

106 GTi
28, 10 yrs NCB - £365 f/c with protected NCB on my 182, can't remember what the excess was with Adrian Flux.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
coudnt get below the 400 mark but ;)

paid 428 with halifax - im not as old as you lot lol (26)!! 7 years pncb 350 excess..

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT
£340 with Adrian Flux, 34, full NCB, protected and a £250 excess.

Clown Car
£397, 35yrs old, F/C with protected NCB, 13 years minimum NCB, £200 excess with Greenlight, also declared both cup packs, trophy wheels, goodridge hoses and panel filter.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
whats so wrong about highway! im with halifax! which are esure! dont think there anything to do with highway?! :)

Clown Car
Paul - do a search on here for Highway Insurance, a lot of people have had bad experiences with them, and i don't think they have a very good reputation in general from what i have read.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Paul - do a search on here for Highway Insurance, a lot of people have had bad experiences with them, and i don't think they have a very good reputation in general from what i have read.

Wasn't this something to do with a car nicked with the keys in it?????

And they wouldn't pay out.

Da

Less
I'm getting there, £480 at 25 with protected NCB! with Elephant

:dapprove: I'm older than you Rory but elephant wont quote me less than £600/700 FC!
So I'm sticking with Privilege, not quite sub-£400 but £440 at 26 with full NCD (5yrs +)