ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Addition to the Engine Bay lol

VRS
The engine bay is evolving again lol

Middo just dropped it off at mine! looks mint :D

Racing blue with liquid yellow! yummy

enginecover.gif

Will be going in here when i finish work:

winterclean003.gif

andy

Chocolate Bar™
oh oh oh.....thats looks sweet!!!! :D

Loving it andy!

Mines due a colour change soon ;)

bloody hell andy, dont give him ideas lol.

Thats also the worst picture in the world as well, does my paintwork no justice :dapprove:

chris - stickers are from the same place as icebeat in fenton (think its a joint company called eagle signs)

Chocolate Bar™
its on an industrial estate, name escapes me at the mo (think it may be the inox industrial estate?) fentons on the outskirts of hanley/stoke if thats what you meant lol

Turbos.
I like it how it is already to be honest, i think the engine cover will make it look like you have a Lego engine lol. Looks like a nice job by Middo though...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks nice. await pics of it on though - get the whole image. :)

Chocolate Bar™
To be fair, he wanted it done in black and blue, but didnt really go to be honest. Think it'll look good on the car, and as i did it for pretty much nothing he had nothing to loose ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awsum! Shame it's that obnoxious racing blue and penis shrinkin yellow colour sceme! ahaha

VRS
cheers for the comments peeps :D

havent had chance to fit it as ive just finished work

im caught in two minds really, i love the look of the engine bay without the cover but at the same time i love the top spray job mark has done so i want to put it on lol

ive got a polished engine mount to put on first tho ;)

i think it will be on and off depending on my mood hehe

mark: i know the photo doesnt do it justice but was in a rush for work lol

ali: :rasp:

182BG
looking good mate, i think you should just put it on now so we can all see :)

obviously now right now as its 00:20 :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
haha! Mark you love men and turini's...well...you caved eventually. Andy will be next!

VRS
how did you get the engine parts so polished did you have to send them away to be done

i did the fuel rail myself and bought the plenham off ali already polished, i just painted the top and touched up the polishing a bit to get it up to my standard lol ;)
ive got a polished top mount to go on on this weekend as well :D

VRS
haha! Mark you love men and turini's...well...you caved eventually. Andy will be next!

i must resist the turinis :rasp: lol

to be fair i was weighing up buying munchin's trophies off him but need to pay my insurance renewal before i splash the cash again