ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another alarm problem

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all..

Over the last few days since the cold weather has started really my alarm keeps going off on the 172.

Everytime i lock it, it will start going off after a few minutes. Ive tried disconnecting the battery for a while which didnt help, now ive just disconnected the bonnet pin which still isnt working.

Ive tried all doors/windows and boot and everything is definately closed properly.

Any suggestions?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
So the alarm was going off earlier in the daylight, now its dark and its not going off anymore. Going by a few posts on here about the sun setting the interior sensors off im going to try and cover the them tomorrow and see if they are the problem!

Is there any way to stop them from working at all?

Clio 182
There is a way alright. I can't remember though, search here or look in your manual. I'll have a look later when I get to the car.