ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Bus Cleaned

Bumder With A Buffer
Well the weather was kind of kind here today (but chuffing cold!) so spent some time cleaning the bus...no before pictures as it wasn't really a "detail". I have some nice goodies to come soon so will attempt to do a write up when I come to PC it..Also noticed some iron spores on the car so looks like il get to try out Iron cut (or whatever the f**k it is called now!)

Wheels Cleaned with Bilberry
Tyres/Shuts etc clean with Megs APC
Interior mats removed and cleaned with Megs carpet cleaner and vaxed off
Interior Alcantara cleaned with Raceglaze Alcantara cleaner
Washed with Dodo BTBM
Dried with Autobrite fluffy towel and FK425 as drying aid
Tyres dressed with CG new look gel
Given a top coat of Zaino Z8 :)

Also I had/have 2 different coloured wheels..used to be darker on the offside as opposed to the nearside. Seems the previous owner had 2 of them redone but not the others. The ones on the nearside weere also scuffed a bit and I wanted to get them done. Had a new tyre put on over the winter and they put one of the good wheels on the nearside...The inevitable happened and that got scuffed in the snow. Gay

Also need to whip headlights off and de-tango them, seal them properly, fit rear mudflaps, get wheels re-done touch up the flaking metal mesh. Oh and refurbish the Brembo's!

I also think a better camera then the I-fail is needed.

KTHNXBAI

83852223.jpg

4457f391.jpg

34d3f6c5.jpg

dd1bf927.jpg

b3eda5e1.jpg

3793bd50.jpg

The Freshly scuffed "mint" wheels :(

378511aa.jpg

4b86ca54.jpg

86f7aeb6.jpg

8df96169.jpg

ac6ba3e4.jpg

c6727334.jpg

7cae8aa5.jpg

7befab97.jpg

0dfbf63a.jpg

768aad72.jpg

b1772376.jpg

4b893b4c.jpg

a51aeb72.jpg

126fe938.jpg

Also fitted my new chav valve and some mudflaps...engine bay is due a tidy up after its service tomorrow

3ef2eb40.jpg

7af946ca.jpg

64e2a611.jpg

Im getting there slowly! Coilies, Carbon front splitter and Vortex Generator are on the way next

Bumder With A Buffer
It actually looks dirty again already on the midflaps and skirts :(

f**king backroads round ere are crap :(

Too the old man out in it and he was screaming! Did my first ever launch in it too...it flies!