ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Clio, another Corsa and also a Civic

Clio
Just a few pics of my car out an about with my mates rides.
A Corsa C with irmscher body kit and other mods and a civic type r and obviously my beauty. ;)

comments welcome

43179989363213651689213.jpg

43179989362213651689213.jpg

43179989358213651689213.jpg

p2505092006.jpg

n5168921361596107810670.jpg

img0196p.jpg

Mazda MX5 1.8
colour coded side strips would be an improvement (I wouldn't bother with painting the badges personally)
Wheels look ace in that last pic when they're shiney!

bright red drums on the corsa :dead:

Fabia VRS
Dont like the pipes on the corsa, personally dont think it looks good
Luvin the clio (Y)

Clio
mite leave the colour coding out, too much work. and i like the black and blue theme i got going on atm :D
and cheers for the comments ;)

his dad painted his drums when he went off for his dinner for 10 mins :p he was gutted when he came back out to find they were bright red but he couldnt be arsed changing them again.

Clio
mite give it a go, will spray on black enamel do the job? cant really be arsed, sanding, priming, painting and lacquering and then having a fly land on my lacquer.

Clio
its actually a type s ;) just my stupid mate has decided to spend 8 grand making into a type r wannabe :p arsehole

Never above 25mpg
Corsa looks orrible!

Dont like your rear lights or exhaust, bad combination

Civic is very nice though

b/g 182, meg tourer
like the clio. not keen on the front/rear lights or red calipers tho.
the corsa looks 'young' (or am i getting old)
the type s-low looks pretty nice

Clio
Fair enuf, everyone to their own.

Exhaust has been moved in flush with the bumper now so doesn't stick out whatsoever and the lights were dirt cheap when i got them and defo prefer them to the standard ones.