ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Dead Clio :(

Clio 172 Monaco
Today my partner crashed my clio sport 172 Monaco for eveyone who knows me and my car they would know it was perfect!!! Im truely gutted!!! New thread for parts will be up soon with loads of tasty mods eg Recaro seats & carbon bits and much more!!

Clio 172 Monaco
Its all on the front end lucky no air bags went off the bonnet and bumper is crushed will be broken for bits once insurance is done :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Gutted as i know you loved that car. I have dealt with you before so be interested to see what you have for sale (sorry). What exhaust is on the car?

Monaco 172
Very sorry to hear this, I have had a few near misses and definitely would be upset if mine got written off :(

Give me a PM with parts you have once you've sorted it as I'll be interested in some bits, particularly the skirts and rear bumper if they're in good condition.

Clio 172 Monaco
IMAG2483_zps6nlmgmv4.jpg

IMG-20150518-WA0000_zpsej2nnnwp.jpg

IMG-20150518-WA0001_zps6wfindfm.jpg

IMAG2479_zpsb6vc1clx.jpg

Clio 172 Monaco
Gutted as i know you loved that car. I have dealt with you before so be interested to see what you have for sale (sorry). What exhaust is on the car?
I have a K-Tech stealth from cat back also i have prima racing rear exhaust mount :)

Clio 172 Monaco
It sadly cant be fixed the photos dont make it look to bad but it is bad and the engine would need replaceing and fixing and ect as everything has moved and it touching plus a whole new front end ect its just not worth the money :(