ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Design

Further to my previous posts, this is the next design that will be available on the group buy soon.

Other designs www.cafepress.com/v12tees

Clios-Black.png

Check the website out, there is an email to send an image to and I'll draw it up for you, then let you know when its on the site ready for purchase.

Clio 182 Cup
Are you drawing these in Adobe Illustrator mate?

If you are, select all the paths... and go Object/Path/Simplify... experiment with that and you should get smoother lines.

Just a minor point mate, great idea/design :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Excellent - will deffo have one of these!

I'm s**t as sizing though - still have never bought anything off the internet that has fit me!

Think I'll be measuring my fav t-shirts and sending you the sizes! ;)

Hold on to your horses and I'll be setting up a group buy with some more designs at a cheaper price than advertised on the site. There is a very good sizing guide on the site with measurements. Measure up a tee that you own and compare it to the sizing chart on the site and you should be ok. I've ordered myself a few tees for quality control and to see how the sizes come out so I'll let you know how they turn out.

lol calm down dear there will be a group buy! I can't do these overnight you know!

Thanks for all your kind words, check the trophy design out on the site now too