ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another happy burpspeed customer

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
went to jay for a few bits to be done on the sl4g, had a non aircon belt setup fitted, along with a few bits removed in true burpspeed stylee lol, also had a set of braided lines fitted today too. will weigh the bits taken off to see how mach weight was saved too. before anyone moans the aircon needed regassing and was of no use to me, im also switching to a shorter rad and oil cooler so there wouldnt of been anything to fix the aircon rad upright.

cheers burpspeed

rps13
any noticable difference with the aircon out??

cups always seem to make more power on the rollers

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
car feels lighter on the steering but that might be due to the different pas pump. 1 less thing dragging on the engine must make a diff, but i wnt be able to tell till i drive it hard in decent conditions, ie on the track

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Was a pretty good day today. Apart from freezing my tits off! lol. Cant believe you were wearing shorts adey! Just need to av a live map done on mine and the car and should be sorted. The midrange looked promising, but once properly mapped should be even better. After burp fitted the inlet ptfe gasket the inlet was nowhere near as hot as it was before and the plenum was stone cold!:cool: Glad dave has a good result today on the RR.

Qashcow
wtf u done that for, you need aircom for the really hot summers day we might get next year FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Qashcow
Someone needs a logo and sticker...

speaking of which, weve been trying to think of something for me. weve got burpspeed, schwep-tek, adeyspec racing.

im thinking something strange and japanese mwahaha.

back on subject me thinks

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
bomber pink fluffy dice hello kitty go faster bits lax power superdoopercharged ftw garage lol shorten it to im gay and put it in ure back window lol :D

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
bomber pink fluffy dice hello kitty go faster bits lax power superdoopercharged ftw garage lol shorten it to im gay and put it in ure back window lol :D

lol.... might have to be a burpspeed customer myself soon... see how thing pan out...

Qashcow
legend

bomber pinkfluffydicehellokittygofasterbitslaxpower superdooperchargedftw garage

think it'll just fit. maybe i should add some hearts to each end as well ha