ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another joiner from Southend

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Hello all.
I’m Rob and mine’s a Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v. It’s had some changes; alloys replacing the steels, rubbing strips, door handles, bumpers and fog light surrounds painted to match, and new rear light clusters so far.
Next stage is an aftermarket trip computer and replacing the front light clusters with double optics, if possible.
I’ve seen some people on the forums from Essex and a few from Southend in particular. Would be good to go to an Essex meet, if there’s one happening soon, meet some like-minded Clio owners.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Welcome to CS, i am from Essex also and it seems hard to get a meet together tbh.
Look in the club meet section to find out when and where the next get together is.

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
hey and welcome, im down the road from you in clacton, maybe we could try and get a few cs members together even for a mini meet :)

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Sounds like a plan :approve:. I can make evenings and weekends, just need when and where. And people, obviously.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome mate, there's a few of us around the SE, and essex meets seem quite regular at ace cafe and similar.

If you pay for full membership you'll have access to the meets section as well as parts for sale and guides.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome!

Hopefully we'll be having a Southend meet before summer is finished.